Learn About Mortgage
Imperfect or Bad Credit Loans
Most, if not all loan programs can be utilized even if a borrower does not have perfect credit. In these cases, the rates will be higher and LTV's allowed will be lower. In the past, most lenders offered special programs for these types of individuals. Unfortunately, due to the recent market dive and global economic concerns, these loans are very difficult to obtain at this time.
- Potential for reestablishing credit if you pay your mortgage on time.
- When used for debt consolidation you may be able to reduce your monthly debt payment.
- Slightly high interest rates.
- Terms may not be as favorable.
- Harder to get long term fixed loans.
- Loans may have prepay penalties
If you would like to know more about your ability to qualify for a home loan, Apply right now.