Main Loan Types
Learn About Mortgage
Imperfect or Bad Credit Loan
Most, if not all of the above described programs can be utilized even if a borrower does not have perfect credit. In these cases, the rates will be higher and LTV's allowed will be lower. Most lenders have special divisions specifically created for the marketing and sales limited programs as incentives, when they recognize an area where there is a need.
- Potential for reestablishing credit if you pay your mortgage on time.
- When used for debt consolidation you may be able to reduce your monthly debt payment.
- Slightly high interest rates.
- Terms may not be as favorable.
- Harder to get long term fixed loans.
- Loans may have prepay penalties.
We specialized to help customers with imperfect
and bad credit. This may be your golden opportunity to re-establish
your credit and recover from overwhelming debt or consolidate your
high interest debt in one easy, a low interest monthly payment,
or buy a new home with low interest rate with poor or imperfect
credit. We take exceptional pride in helping homeowners repair their
credit and putting them on the golden road to recovery.
Even if you have been turned down for a home loan before, or you do not think that you can qualify - We can Help you even if you fall under categories like late payments, no credit, collection accounts, unemployment or laid off, turned down by a bank, judgments, liens, and charge offs. Apply right now.